Yiwu Tamila Home Decorative Material Factory
Trade Assurance
The supplier supports Trade Assurance – A free service that protects your orders from payment to delivery.
Suppliers Trade Assurance Limit:US $52,000
Gold Supplier
Gold Supplier is a premium membership for suppliers on Alibaba.com. Members are provided with comprehensive ways to promote their products, maximizing product exposure and increasing return-on-investment.
Yiwu Tamila Home Decorative Material Factory
7YRSYiwu Tamila Home Decorative Material Factory
No photo
Yiwu Tamila Factory is a manufacturer in Yiwu city,cosist of 2 departments,one for printed wall sticker and the other for lady ornaments,we have our professional team for design and sales,OEM order will be highly appreciated.Though established in 2013,we are familiar with foreign trade and logistics,So if there is any dobut from your side then please no hesitae to contact us,we could reply you within 24 hours,this is 100% promise.Good business based on win-win relationship and reliable serviceSo just offer us 1% chance then we will give you 99% feedback in future.
4.9/5
Satisfied
10 Reviews
  • Transaction level
  • 9 Transactions
    7,000+
  • Response Time
    <24h
  • Response Rate
    69.4%
Business Type
Manufacturer, Trading Company
Country / Region
Zhejiang, China
Main ProductsTotal Employees
11 - 50 People
Total Annual Revenue
US$50 Million - US$100 Million
Year Established
2013
Certifications
-
Product Certifications
-
Patents
-
Trademarks
-
Main Markets

PRODUCT CAPACITY

Factory Information

Factory Size
Below 1,000 square meters
Factory Country/Region
Meilin Village Fotang town,Yiwu City,Zhejiang Province,China
No. of Production Lines
2
Contract Manufacturing
OEM Service OfferedDesign Service OfferedBuyer Label Offered
Annual Output Value
US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million

TRADE CAPABILITIES

Main Markets & Product(s)

Main Markets
Total Revenue(%)
Main Product(s)
Verified
Eastern Europe
50.00%
Oceania
10.00%
Southeast Asia
10.00%
Western Europe
10.00%
North America
5.00%
Southern Europe
5.00%
Eastern Asia
5.00%
Mid East
5.00%
Verified

Trade Ability

No. of Employees in Trade Department
6-10 People
Average Lead Time
5
Total Annual Revenue
US$50 Million - US$100 Million

Business Terms

Accepted Delivery Terms
FOB, CIF, EXW, Express Delivery
Accepted Payment Currency
USD, HKD, CNY
Accepted Payment Type
T/T, PayPal, Western Union, Cash, Escrow
Nearest Port
Ningbo, Shanghai